We are an international team with staff originating from twelve countries based across three cities. Our team is comprised of specialists in physical and digital distribution, marketing, sync, licensing, finance, management, software development and design.
Everyone who works here loves independent music and our team also work on numerous side-projects including radio shows, club nights, DJ gigs, podcasts and live performances. This personal passion translates into how we approach our work: with sensitivity, commitment and in-depth understanding of music and culture.
A friendly and open office culture is very important to us as a result we aim to maintain a relaxed and open atmosphere with minimal hierarchies across all three of our sites.
Our head office is based in Berlin’s Wedding district part of the Silent Green cultural quarter. With a UK office in South London and a US team in Dumbo, Brooklyn. We work primarily in English.
We have no current vacancies
We offer internships in our Berlin, London and New York offices, all internships must be a required component of your studies.
- Self-motivation and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team
- Good English skills
- Strong interest in music and the music industry
- Currently enrolled in a university or college course
- Deep insight to the fast paced digital music business
- Knowledge on the role of physical formats in the modern market
- Working with a wide range of musical genres & labels
- Collaborating as part of an international team
- Freedom to work on new structures and to shape your work environment
- Great coffee!
The internship includes tasks in the following areas:
- support in all aspects of the digital distribution chain, from setup, promotion & marketing on music streaming and download platforms to reporting
- supporting the Digital Sales department, b2b communication between labels, label managers and digital outlets
- content management
- help set up & monitor global retail marketing campaigns
- creation / management of artist profiles and product Information
- streaming service playlist analysis
- develop case studies to enhance digital marketing best practices
- pulling data for insights and analysis
- knowledge of digital music platforms (Apple Music, Spotify…)
- a strong desire to learn more about the digital marketing world
- experience with MS Office and Google docs
- good communication skills
- attention to detail
Start date: available from now on
Duration: 6 months, part-time.
Please send a mail with CV and cover letter to email@example.com