We are an international team with staff originating from twelve countries based across three cities. Our team is comprised of specialists in physical and digital distribution, marketing, sync, licensing, finance, management, software development and design.
Everyone who works here loves independent music and our team also work on numerous side-projects including radio shows, club nights, DJ gigs, podcasts and live performances. This personal passion translates into how we approach our work: with sensitivity, commitment and in-depth understanding of music and culture.
A friendly and open office culture is very important to us as a result we aim to maintain a relaxed and open atmosphere with minimal hierarchies across all three of our sites.
Our head office is based in Berlin’s Wedding district part of the Silent Green cultural quarter. With a UK office in South London and a US team in Dumbo, Brooklyn. We work primarily in English.
We have no current vacancies
We offer internships in our Berlin, London and New York offices, all internships must be a required component of your studies.
- self-motivation, organisational skills & ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team
- good English skills
- basic knowledge of common office applications
- strong interest in music and the music industry
- deep insight to the fast paced, exciting (digital) music business
- working with a wide range of musical genres & labels in an international team
- great coffee
Please send a mail with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org